Sunday, September 28, 2014

Kade Sept. 2014

Our soccer team was pretty good this year.  We made it to semi-finals which didn't matter cause there were only 4 teams in the league.  Our coach pushed us to the extreme by doing lots of drills like "6 inches" where you have to life your feet off the ground for like as long as he wanted.  We'd have 1 hour and 30 minutes of practice every week and 2 games.  They were a good team because we all played our positions.  Mine was forward.  I didn't like it. I had to run too much.  I'd have rather been goalie---it's more stationary.




This is when I earned my arrow of light.  It's the highest award you can get in cub scouting.  I also got two of my compass pins and.....oh, my weeblos badge.  It's been a fun thing. I liked going to the radio station and creating a circuit.  But I'm excited for 11 year old scouts because you finally get to go camping, twice.

No comments: