Sunday, September 14, 2014

Luke's post Sept. 2014

In sun valley,we made GIANT bubbles.  They were awesome!

t



this one even covers me!

















after that,we competed in the Olympics... the ADAMS Olympics! We had popcorn tosses, keeping lots of balloons in the air at the same time, sponge toss, 



junk in the trunk (I competed against Scott and won!)  
We had snow cones, stayed up way late! (once until 1:00--the grown-ups were so loud downstairs that we had to put ear-plugs in to get to sleep), watched movies, played i-pads, went to the candy store (2 times) and just hung out.





Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Dickerson.  I played in the back yard


and rode in Grandpa's wheelchair at the rehab center.  (I broke my legs so Kade is really sad for me)

This is at the open house for school....it was sort of boring.  I sorta sat with a skeleton.  He tried to kill me after.


I'm reading your mind right now.  I can tell this will be very boring for you....very boring.  (I gave my whole family readings.)

PEACE!  Love not war.  
We went to the temple.  It was a long drive to see it.  We found EVERYTHING on the scavenger hunt.  (Angel Moroni, fountains, giant organ pipes, and mirrors)  The mirrors were my favorite part. They looked really really really cool cause you could see yourself forever.

This was at the Provo City Scavenger Hunt.  I was telling jokes on stage.


 On the hunt we found a really tiny sewing machine, ran through the splash pad, went into a pet store, and ran all around Provo.  I want to live there so it can be cheaper to go to the recreation center (we shot baskets in there too.)
I'm tough!  
(This was after the scavenger hunt.  Mom spilled some of my soda...and she still owes me some.)  

 Mom and dad went on a date and saw this...it's really cool because I love Mine Craft.  The only limit is your imagination.  And  you can play survival and it's really fun.  Right now I'm working on trying to get butter (it's actually gold).  Owen loves it and has it on almost every console in his house.  


No comments: