Sunday, September 14, 2014

Rhett's post Sept. August 2014




We were at Sun Valley and were playing a cookie game and, uh, when we got those things, we stabbed those things that we needed to get to make cookies, a different kind of cookies.  It was fun!

This is me and Emmett and we were kind of playing super heroes.  We were outside, uh, and he was  playing my computer to see if monsters were there or not.  We found just six, uh... we put them in jail, and then when we put them in jail they had to eat, uh..  blood.....cause they killed some people ahh...  then I just flyed and picked the people who were almost dead, and picked them up and then saved them.  And then the monsters were like, "Huh?  There's no more people we can eat."






Uhh... we're on a bus and I never been on one before.  It was fun when I hanged on to the bars.  We were going to, uh... ..the candy store!





This is when we were playing 'pop-up balloon'.  I did great.  It wasn't even hard.  It's just like catch-up balloon and it was.  I won. (I think actually Emmett won...)




I'm making a skunk face because I just wanted to show it to him.  I had to shake the balls out of box.  I just had to shake like, 'shhh'.  I just shaked.  It was fun!



Uh..we a, we were going to get all bubbled up in a bubble.  But we didn't get it as big as we wanted.  It keept on popping.  I made one big bubble by myself.




We went to a candy shop and I got lots of things.  I got some bubble gum, a giant sucker with gum in it, and other stuff.  It was good.





Yeah this one...it's super funny.  Once when I was almost falling off the tree.  I was like, "chaaaa"  I was at my Grandma's...Grandma Dickersons house.  I was on the swing and it was just a little swing and then I just jumped and I uh, I fell off the swing.  It was fun.  But I didn't really fall off the swing I was just hanging onto the rope upside down!

Then we go'ed to grandpa dickersons and then I got in his wheelchair and uh, got in it and ...rode in it.  It was fun.




We...hiked to the waterfall, then we saw the whole waterfall coming down with the water.  Me and Garrett (my friends name is Garrett too) we go'ed super fast to get in front of everybody. I even got in front, like they were in front but we were way more in front.




This is my first day of pre-school.  I love it.  We have snacks everyday, once I got a, animal cookies with frosting and it was good.  We always get chocolate milk and it's pretty good too.

The other day at recess I was like, "anybody want to play Pirates, YAY!!--they were like that. The whole class wanted to play pirates...except two...just two people--they didn't.. They were just two girls, but the rest of the girls and the boys did it. Even Blake.


It feeled silly for painting my hand with a paintbrush.  



Once after school I got a cookie with milk.  It was good, the cookie was good.  (that was the day we went to the temple.)




My favorite thing about the temple was that I was the first one finding the statue of liberty....I mean the one up there...I mean Angel Moroni.  We saw the inside and there were giii-ant doors.














This is Jesus.  





This is me playing at my Great Grandma Tadje's house.  She dips the milk gallon in the water, and then pours the milk gallon on the plants.

















My great grandma gave me cookies, and they were cookies but they looked like leaves and pumpkins. And they were really good.  We picked some pears and it was fun! I even got one!  I got it with that little thing that had a circle thing on the end with little holes in it that I could grab a pear with.  This was when I was leaving and Grandma gave me a hug.  She's nice.





We, uh, I go'ed to another grandma's house and some other people go'ed there and there's someone named Riley and he hawk-tied me up...because I wanted to be hawk-tied.  Then there was someone named Afton there and she got hawk-tied too.  It was hard to get out.





Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....did...we were playing with some kind of legos and we didn't need to connect them because they don't connect.  I maked a house.  And Max was making something weird...I don't know what it was.


1 comment:

A Real Winner said...

I love these!! Your boys explaining these hilarious pictures was the best part of my day!!